Copy and Paste the following questions onto a word document or email and send back to me at least 24 hours before your first session.
Click this link to set up our first session.
If you can’t find a suitable time, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know some different days and times you are available.
Everyone has a story. I am committed to helping you further develop your life to be one that you value, cherish and own with pride.
No powerful story is free of challenges. I expect your story to include battles and victories. Since it’s time for a change in your life, and it’s time to break through the unnecessary burdens, to over- come the obstacles that entangle you and keep you from living your best life, I welcome you.
I am here to assist you in the success process so that you will thrive in life and ultimately experience joy in the way it is meant for you.
I am honoured to journey with you and anticipate a glorious experience in the continuation of your story.
To aid our process, please copy and paste the following to an email or word doc and complete the information on your journey so far…
Mobile Phone Number :
Date of Birth :
Relationship Status :
Family Members :
For the questions that follow, use as much space as you need. The more details you can provide me with now, the better for our time together and this is also a chance for you to reflect for yourself, get clear on your intention and gain insights.
- What are your reasons for signing up for coaching?
- What are your specific goals for this program and for taking your life to the next level? What specifically?
- What has kept you from accomplishing these goals in the past? Be specific.
- What are you willing to change about yourself to accomplish your goals?
- What is going to be the most difficult part, or the biggest obstacle to success for you? What can you do to overcome these obstacles? Be Specific.
- If you could change three things in your life, what would they be?
- What, specifically, do you want from me as your coach during this process?
Again for these questions, use as much space as you need. I value your privacy, and the following questions are optional. These questions are here to help me learn more about you and assist you in these areas, if desired. Your personal preference about how much you disclose is completely up to you.
As I said, I am committed to helping you further develop your life to be one that you value, cherish and own with pride and these questions are here to help us gain insight on this and deepen the coaching.
- Describe your relationship with your Mother:
- Describe your relationship with your Father:
- Describe your family’s blueprint around money—their thoughts, beliefs, habits and mentality around it.
- Describe your own relationship with money.
- What is your current financial status? (Are you in debt? Are you living paycheck-to-paycheck? Are you comfortable? Do you have capital to invest?)
- How do you feel about your romantic relationship status at present?
- How do you feel about your physical self?
- How do you feel about your physical surroundings? (e.g. where you live)
- What do you do on a typical working day from the time you wake to when you sleep?
- What do you do on a typical weekend?
- Do you have any other comments for me as I prepare for your journey during this 12-week coaching program?
Thank you! I am honoured to be on this journey with you.
Please return this document to me at least 24 hours before your first coaching session in an email or word document attached to email@example.com